I have come back from my short weekend in the wilds of
Kristi simply, “gets me”. She and I are the best of friends and I could go on and on about everything from my love of reading to something as silly as a character we both lust after on a television show. But something has happened in our relationship. Kristi has a boyfriend, her first one ever and he may just be the “one”. This is the same person that agreed with me that if either one of us got married hell would freeze over. Well, it seems the snow may be falling down below. After all my experiences in going to weddings, seeing relationship slowly evolve, to the books I read, I still have no clue how I would realize when that certain man will be the one for me. After Kristi and I had our Sex in the City conversation, I soon changed to her present relationship as asked how does she know she wants to be with him to the point of marrying him? She sits there with a small smile on her face and says, “He gets me, he likes me the way I am and wouldn’t think of changing me in anyway.”
And I still can’t choose between Big or Aidan. Sigh.
Now for the big fun! Since my Captain has tagged me, I will do as ordered. Here are 6 things you may be surprised about me:
1.I can read palms. I am such an excellent palm reader that a few years ago I was thinking about going professional. Hey, if I do go to
2. I went to catholic school from kindergarten to my senior year of college. But the time I was in high school I was seriously thinking about being a nun since women are not allowed to become priest.
3. By the age of ten I knew every piece of dialogue and scene from the movie, The Wizard of Oz I would act out the whole movie every Saturday night with my sister and father acting out certain rolls and my mother would be the audience
4. I still sleep with my cabbage patch kid I got for Christmas when I was six years old. Her name is Toni and she will be buried with me when ever I go to the great beyond in the sky.
5. My mother wanted to be a writer when she graduated college. Her pen name would have been Catherine Anne Edwards (Edwards is my grandmother’s maiden name). Since my mother never got that far, she decided to name me-Catherine Anne.
6. When I was a senior in college I wrote for my college newspaper. One article was a less than nice review about the latest show- Pippin. I really do believe I was on the whole cast’s hit list. Each night they would mention my article in the paper, including my name. Because of my review, Pippin was sold out each night and had an extended stay. That was the only show ever sold out in my four years I went to school there.
I really do think everyone in blog land has been tagged already. So if you would like to be volunteered, give a holler and join in the fun.