Thursday, February 07, 2008

All the lovely girls

I had to join in on the cover fun since Kristie(J) put the oh so scandalous bubble butt cover up for every one to see. *Pinch Pinch*
And since they say things always come in three's, I am posting covers that scream "Girl Power!" and ones I can't wait to read myself.

Grimspace by Ann Aguirre. Peek-a-boo I see you and I will come and get you because I am a kick-ass chick in space! Comes out in March.










Magic Burns by Ilona Andrews. Yes, they picked me to be the cover model. Why, don't I look lovely next to my lion with the wonderful mane? She has sword and a pet lion! Awesome. Comes out in April.










The Queen's Bastard- C.E. Murphy. Another girl with a sword! And some great cleavage that I wish I had! Also comes in April.










Katiebabs

7 comments:

Kati said...

I've seen a lot of "girls with swords" covers lately.

Weird. It used to be if the man was wielding a broad sword, it was a stand in phallic symbol. What does a woman holding a sword mean?

That she's holding his stones in her pocket?? ;o)

KT Grant said...

LMAO at Marykate!!!
Stones, pebbles or rocks, choose your favorite.
I am trying to figure out the special meaning of the lion.

Kati said...

:cough:hairymuff:cough:

OK, eww, I know. Sorry.

nath said...

I like the last cover :D Question, is this a new series by C.E. Murphy or a continuation of her shaman one?

KT Grant said...

Nath: This is CE's new series and not affiliated with her Shaman one. :)

Marykate: bad bad girl bad muff... LMAO. BTW my sister is in love with Wentworth Miller. Prison Break is her tv addiction.

Kati said...

Kate - He kind of looks like what I'd imagine Tohr to look like. And since Tohr is my imaginary BF, he works for me.

But only in this picture.

KT Grant said...

Why Rehv is my imaginary BF! We can double date :)