When it comes to certain characters in the books I read, they tend to make such an impression that I want to claim them as my own. This is especially in the case of heroes or male characters who make me sigh and say "MINE!" So as of now I have a list of certain heroes I would love to "adopt" and call my own. Let's start with 5 who made me stop and pause and go from there...
1. Heathcliffe from Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. I am a Catherine, he loves a Catherine. I have a thing for brooding obsessive men who walk on the moors mooning over a lost love.
2. Roarke from the In Death Series by JD Robb. He's rich, has a sexy accent and enjoys old movies. Plus he has a huge water bed. Wouldn't mind rolling around on the bed with him.
3. Rehvenge from the BDB series by JR Ward. He owns a club, is mysterious and his mind will make you lose your own. Plus he is quite the dresser. He makes me drool.
4. Bones from Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost. Has a sexy British accent, is loyal, fights with the best of them and when he calls his Cat (another Catherine!) "Kitten", I just want to snuggle up against him.
5. Michael from the Guardian series by Meljean Brook. Michael is so stoic and a bit mysterious. He literally walks through the fires of Hell and comes out alive. He is suffering and needs some major love. I would give him all the hugs and kisses he could stand.-Nah Nah Lisabea, he is mine.
I think we need more wonderful heroes to add to my growing list of heroes that need to be adopted. As always suggestions and comments are welcome. *G*