Sunday, February 17, 2008

And back to the obsession

I had a friend over last night and she is also quite taken with our Mr. Armitage. She'd been over before and really enjoyed North and South. Last night we watched The Vicar of Dibley and a few episodes of Robin Hood!!
Then of course I had to show her my DVD collection of Robin of Sherwood and Robin Hood Prince of Thieves with Kevin Costner.

Here's another treat for the eyes.



Now if only we could get this Robin with Guy of Gisbourne - it would be tough to choose who to route for!
And of course there is this bit of silliness.



And now I'll leave you with a laugh


You can tell I have free time this morning can't you?

6 comments:

Carrie Lofty said...

Is it safe to assume my Will Scarlet book is on your 2008 reading list? I'll have a cover for you in a week or two. He's lovely. Not quite Christian Slater in his prime, but who is?

Kristie (J) said...

Carrie: Oh yes, your Will Scarlet book is MOST certainly on my list *g*

Kris said...

I used to have such a crush on Michael Praed. I LOVEd this show. Though it was good with Patrick Connery it was not the same without Michael.
I love Robin Hood stories.

Kris said...

Sorry it was not Patrick Connery, it was Jason Connery (Sean Connery's son).

Kate Diamond said...

Little known fact: I wrote my college history thesis about Robin Hood.

Question: was there a second season of the BBC Robin Hood? Because I can't find it anywhere!

Carrie Lofty said...

Kate, I'm super curious what your thesis was about, more specifically. My history thesis for my MA was about Jesse James and Wild Bill Hickock and how their images eventually came to be portrayed as Robin Hood-style banditry. Email me!