Six Unimportant Facts About Me
The rules are:
- 1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
- I have no idea how to flirt. When and or if, I ever go on a date again, I’m worried this will prove to be a problem. I have no trouble talking to women but with men – it’s a different story altogether.
- At times I think I have a split personality. In some circumstances I feel very confident about myself – in others – see #1 I have no confidence whatsoever.
- My eyes have changed colour in the past few years. I find this very strange. One has a tendency to just know certain things about themselves, height, hair colour, eye colour etc. So when something major changes – it’s a bit disconcerting. My eyes used to be dark brown, now they are almost hazel. I prefer the dark brown.
- I love sleeping. I could almost go to be every night at 8:00 – I don’t but I could – just to sleep. There’s nothing better than just letting your body totally relax in nice cozy fleece sheets.
- I hate the Bare Naked Ladies – so much so that whenever one of their songs comes on the radio, I turn the station. I always feel bad when I do though because they ARE the quintessential Canadian group these days and I almost feel unCanadian doing that. But I think they are stupid and I hate their songs.
- I love to kick the frozen slush that gathers on the inside wells of my car tires off. As long as it’s not too frozen that is – then it just hurts my foot. I’ve been known to kick the slush off other cars too and then feel slightly bad that I might be ruining their fun.
Katiebabs (partner and fellow Crusader conspirator)
Sula (fellow Crusader conspirator)
Ana and Thea from Book Smugglers (a two for one *g*)
Nath (the stubborn one and who might get #5)
Ames (my buddy who lubs me and who might get #5)