Monday, February 04, 2008

Add one more Crusader!!! And the Winners!

Thea, Ana's blog partner over at Book Smugglers was Urged and Fawned to watch North and South by Ana and with the (I admit) over the top Crusade, watched it on the weekend - and guess what? She loved it too! Now what's cool about this is Thea isn't a real romance reader - yet. Ana is doing her darndest to bring her into our world. So it was great to see that a non-romance addict also loves North and South!

And Sula, Katie and I each drew a name for a copy of the book. The winner are:

Ames: Sula drew her name

Georgie Lee: Katie drew her name

Mollie: Kristie drew her name.

So if you want to send my your snail mail addresses, I will get them out to you

Congratulations to all of you!!

11 comments:

sula said...

woohoo! More crusaders! And book winners! congratulations all round. :)

~ames~ said...

Yay me and the other winnahs!! :P

You have my snail mail, don't ya?

Thanks sula. Woot.

Mollie said...

I don't have your email.

Oh and I just noticed I'm singled out on your side bar. Now that I've joined The Boob Tube w/ Ames and Co. I'll have to re-watch N&S and post over there. :)

So excited about winning the book!!!!

Ana said...

Mission accomplished, Sargeant!
My next step now is to make Thea fall in love with Derek Craven. Then, I can rest.

And congrats to the winners!!!

Kristie (J) said...

Sula: There are never enough are there? And I see we got us another one at AAR!!

Ames: I did. If I don't (cause I'm constantly loosing things) I'll email you.

Mollie: If you click on my name on the sidebar and go into profile, my email is in there. And it works! I had Sula and Katiebabs test it for me *g*

Ana: Just tell her he is very remarkably like John Thornton *sly wink*

CindyS said...

Congrats to Ames, Georgie Lee and Mollie!!

CindyS

Thea said...

*giggles* You are insufferable, Ana and Kristie!

Derek Craven you say? I'll just have to give it a shot then.

Thanks again for the welcome! I'll definitely be spreading the word on N&S to all my friends.

Congrats to the winners too!

Stacy~ said...

Congrats to the winners, and now I have to head over to the Booksmugglers to sigh over another Crusade member's thoughts :)

Megan Frampton said...

Kristie:

Check out my friend Kwana's blog:

http://kwanawrites.blogspot.com/2008/02/north-and-south-has-done-me-in.html

Kwana said...

Kwana here. Thanks to Megan I'm totally a crusader and can't get enough North and South. I LOVED it and will love it many more times!

Kristie (J) said...

Megan, Kwana - I've been felled by a nasty cold and at the same time very busy at work - so I may be late getting to this - but Megan - thanks for being a Noble Crusader and Kwana - welcome to the blog and I'm SO HAPPY you love this like the rest of us Crusaders!!!