I was tagged by Suisan to tell 5 truth's so here goes:
1. I'm getting scarily lonely. I'm the only one in the house except for the cat and since I'm unemployed at the moment - but working on it, I have no one to talk to all day. I can go an entire day or longer without hearing the sound of another human voice unless it's on the television and it's terrifying. I'm a people who needs people.
2. I miss sex. Boy am I starting to miss sex! As one can gather, we weren't very adventuresome in that area of our married life, more on Ron's part than mine. I was willing to try all kinds of things but he wasn't. I kept offering to tie him up or vice versa but he always thought I was kidding. I wasn't. (and now that tells you something else :) )But when you have a steady partner for 30 years and then it's gone - well - it's something you don't realize until you don't have it anymore how important a part of your life it is.
3. I used to be a lot more judgemental of people. I would meet them and make snap decisions (and often I was wrong about that person and had to revise my thinking) but getting to know people online without the benefit of face to face contact has made me sit back and wait before deciding on someone.
4. Like Suisan, I am a Christian and I am saddened by the anger that inspires in so many people. Yet at the same time, I think many so called Christians have brought it on themselves with their intollerant judgemental "I'm somehow better than you because" attitude, so while I'm sad at the anger, I can understand it. I just would like to say we aren't all like that and just like so many of different groups, don't paint us all with the same brush. I couldn't have gotten through what I have without my faith.
5. I hate politicians (Suisan excluded of course) I hate them with every fibre of my being. I always vote but at times it seems pointless because even if they start out with the best of intentions, I just know that corruption is sure to follow.
Whoa - that was scary!
Now - whom shall I tag
Cindy, Devonna, Tara, Renee, Nicole