Sunday, October 15, 2006

I lied!

I don't want to rake leaves today. I want to play.

Here's another one with Loreen McKennit and a very sweet movie. Warning - this one is quite long.


Must Rake Leaves.


Rosie said...

My but you've been busy!! I love YouTube. It's amazing what you find there isn't it?

Devonna said...

I love, love, love this movie. Very sweet video ~ and I sat through the whole thing.

Kristie (J) said...

Oh Rosie - I have so had to hold myself back!! There are about 30 more I wanted to post :)

Devonna: I have this movie but haven't watched it for a while. I really need to after seeing this!

romancelover said...

WOW...just going over the blogs and wow...I LOVE YOUR NEW TEMPLATE. Kudos to MailyN!!!

Jenster said...

I love this movie. I think I need to own it. Hey! My daughter is going to be 12 next week. Maybe I'll get it for me for her birthday!!


ag said...

aw... I remember that movie. drew was so sweet. and loreena's songs ... magic combination.

thanks for sharing, keep them coming. let's see what I can dig up.

ag said...

oh, jenster, while you're at it, look for Ella Enchanted. My daughter loved it.

The Book Girl, A.K.A. Jodi said...

Ahhhh...Ever favorite movie of all time...sigh.

Love Loreena - I married into a HUGE Irish family and have since become very acquainted with beautiful, haunting, Celtic music.