Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Wowzers!!!



When Mailyn first came up with the idea of blogger awards I thought it was a neat idea and entered my picks for all the different categories. Imagine my shock and delight when I saw my name in the running for Blogger of the Year!!! Holy Cow!

Then when I went to 'visit' her and saw the results and that I had tied with Ames, well let's just say that was even more exciting than when I won all that money playing poker!!

Thank you to Mailyn for the idea and thank you to everyone who voted for me - and heck - even if you didn't *g*. I'm humbled. Truly - I am! Humbled and Thrilled.

And congratulations to Ames and to everyone else who won too!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kristie

I'v always enjoyed reading your blogs, and not just because you're my sister.

Marg said...

Congrats indeed!

nath said...

Congrats Kristie! You really deserve it :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!

I've enjoyed going and reading your blog from the beginning.

How's the snow?? Still snowing and blowing here.

Jenster said...

Congratulations!!!!

~ames~ said...

Congrats buddy!!

ReneeW said...

Congratulations! You (and Ames) deserve it!

Mailyn said...

I am glad that you liked it so much!!!!!!!! ^_^

CindyS said...

You deserve it! Congrats to you and Ames!

CindyS

Devon said...

congrats! you definitely deserve it!