Monday, February 05, 2007

A Bit of News

First off - The kickoff was great!! I startled the princess with my screaming - although screaming by youself is kind of weird. And I did like the whole first quarter. But alas, the Colts then took over and won the game. I did fall asleep for part of it so it's kind of a good thing I didn't go anywhere. Sleeping during The Big Game would have been a tad embarrasing.

In other news - I was contacted a while ago to see if I would be interested in becoming a guest reader blogger at Access Romance. It's only once a month so I thought "why not?". Now I have to hope I don't get writers block!
There are four of us so far. The group includes Robin (whom I think most everyone knows although she doesn't have a blog - but she did write that awesome review of Meljean's book Demon Angel at SB's - who by the way I noticed changed their banner. I don't know if it's permanent or just celebrating Candy's birthday - but it has their favourite topic) JMC (who I think many of us know through her blog) Tara Gelsomino who goes up first and myself.

Well, that all I have for now. Time to get ready for work and then brave those fridgid temperatures!! And we were worried about not getting winter. Ha!!!

'til later

9 comments:

nath said...

Hey Kristie! Congrats, it's great news you've been asked to be a guest writer!

Also, happy you did enjoy part of the SuperBowl. The only thing I saw was the ending, cos I wanted it to finish so I could watch Deal or No Deal in Canada LOL.

Oh, and I hope you feel better!

nath said...

Hey Kristie! This is great news you've been asked to be a guest blogger!! It's so cool!

Also, happy to know you've enjoyed part of the SuperBowl. Me, I couldn't wait for it to be over because it was Deal or No Deal in Canada :P

Also, are you feeling better?

nath said...

Hey Kristie! This is great news you've been asked to be a guest blogger!! It's so cool!

Also, happy to know you've enjoyed part of the SuperBowl. Me, I couldn't wait for it to be over because it was Deal or No Deal in Canada :P

Also, are you feeling better?

Jenster said...

Hey Kristie -

I have hives or something so I was able to stay up for the whole game. lol Did you miss Prince??

Congrats on the invitation. Of course you'll let us know when your on, right?

Tara Marie said...

Congrats, I pop over there occasionally, but I'll be adding you all to my sidebar and make sure it's a daily stop.

Maria, Lover of All Things Romance said...

Congratulations Kristie, and good luck. I'll be sure to drop over and leave you a comment when you post

nath said...

Kristie! I'm so sorry for triple posting!

Lori said...

Kristie - that's great! Congrats! Be sure to let us know when your day is up.

CindyS said...

Wow - terrific news - I have another blog stop to make! You are in good company there!

CindyS