Friday, December 07, 2007

PS I Love You and Gerard Butler!

Richard is not the only man in my life. I also have a thing for Gerard Butler!


*and of course we have to keep the leather outfits going!

Gerard is in a new movie coming out this month called, P.S. I Love You based on the book by Cecelia Ahern. I watched the movie trailer and have to say this look so cute, romantic, sad, funny... and of course alot of Gerard Butler in all his manliness *G*.
I have the book on hold at my library and hope to read it very soon. Just another book to add to my pile of 30 books and counting.
So for your enjoyment, here is the movie trailer. I have watched in about 5 times and I dare you to try not to drool all over yourself as you watch.



Katiebabs
PS- Harry Connick Jr. is in it also *wink wink* Who do you choose now?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...Gerard Butler. *sigh* I'm such a geek over him...it's just sad. I have a feeling that if I were to ever meet him in real life I'd make such an idiot of myself I'd never live it down. :D

sula said...

*sigh* He's pretty. But omg, I don't know if I could watch this movie knowing that he freaking DIES! It makes me sad just thinking about it. *sniff*

Kristie (J) said...

My heart still firmly belongs to RICHard although Gerard Butler is dreamy.

KT Grant said...

Both men have the sexiest accents. Richartd looks so sexy in cravats and in leather. Gerry can wear a loincloth very well!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh - Gerard Butler! Oh my goodness. He's one of my fantasy men. I loved his Phantom.

KT Grant said...

After seeing Phantom three times in the movie, I was already to to live with him in the dark, dank cellars and swim in the moat. We would keep warm in that lovely swan bed of his and made it like rabbits.
Raoul- bah!