Friday, January 25, 2008

Update

In case you're thinking I've disappeared off the face of the earth - I have off the internet earth pretty much.
Ryan couldn't figure out what the problem was with the modem.
So I have no internet at home. And work, where I have access to the internet, has been very busy this week.
World Wide Web Wise - things are not so good.
I'm trying to get things fixed but I don't know when I'll be back. But just know I'm missing everyone to pieces and pieces.
I'll be back as soon as I can!

2 comments:

nath said...

We miss you too Kristie!! and it sounds to me like you're going to have to call the dread Cable Guy :( Hope you figure it out soon!

Jace said...

Poor Kristie. I feel for you. I hate it when the comp/internet conks out on me. Hope that you'll be back online soon.