Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I thought this was fun!

And I haven't done one for a while.
I found this at Melody's Reading Corner (a new to me blog - I love finding new blogs) and thought it was cute.




You Are a Strawberry



You are friendly, outgoing, and well liked by many people.

You are popular, but there's nothing you ordinary or average about you.



You a very interesting person, and you have many facets to your personality.

Sometimes you feel very conflicted. Your different sides of your personality pull at you.



You are a very sensual and passionate person. You are fiery... you can't help it.

In general, you keep your passionate side under wraps. You are only wild in private.

What Type of Fruit Are You?


(I think the different sides of my personality are me and Krisite)

8 comments:

Melody said...

Hi Kristie! Thanks for visiting my blog. You have a nice blog! Looking forward to seeing you more often! :)

Kristie (J) said...

Melody: And vice versa! I look forward to more visiting too *g*

Melody said...

:) To answer your question on my blog: I don't think so...hmm.. Still, I hope you will read the book and/or watch the movie! ;)

Kristie (J) said...

Ahhhhh. I shall have to think on it then ;-)

KT Grant said...

Why I am a strawberry also!! *G*

Kristie (J) said...

Katie - well because you are "You a very interesting person, and you have many facets to your personality." And "You are fiery... you can't help it." Also, "you are friendly, outgoing, and well liked by many people."
heh heh

Christine said...

I'm a lemon. I can't decide if this rings true for me or not.

"You have a very distinct personality. And if you're not being sweet, you're a little hard to take.
You're a bit overpowering, especially in one on one situations.

And while you are very dominant, sometimes your power is needed and appreciated.
You can liven up a dull situation, and you definitely bring a fresh outlook.

You are a bit of an acquired taste, and you tend to grow on people over time.
People feel refreshed and rejuvenated after spending time with you."

CindyS said...

Everything rang true until:

In general, you keep your passionate side under wraps.

I'm thinking Derek Craven and John Thornton would have a thing or two to say about that ;)

Cindys