Wednesday, January 16, 2008

And yet another one has watched it

Jodie just recently watched North & South and though she didn't love it to pieces and pieces like most of us have; that's going to happen of course - it's only natural - still she gives it a pretty good grade :)


(although Holly gave us a bit of a scare for a moment there - silly bean)

***ETA***

And you just never know where you might find other Crusaders. I just found us another one!! Bonz watched it a while ago and loved it too!



4 comments:

Stacy~ said...

I know, didn't Holly just about give you a heart attack LOL. Crazy girl.

Kristie (J) said...

I KNOW!!! You should have seen me trying to figure out what j/k meant! I was thinking "HATING IT??? I could understand not being blown away, but HATING IT??" Then the light dawned *g* She was just messin' with us Crusaders.

Megan Frampton said...

http://meganframpton.com/2008/01/17/yow-and-random/

I'm with you, babe.

Kristie (J) said...

Megan: Swwwweeeeetttt. When I get home and don't have to worry about the threat of discovery, I shall Very Happily add you to the Crusader list.