Saturday, August 29, 2009

THE GREAT WESTERN DRIVE - WINNERS

Now They Can Love You Back

And since it's Saturday and this is the day to announce who won what in The Great Western Drive......








A Texan's Luck by Jodi Thomas
JennJ




Wanted by Patricia Potter
Mary G




The Scotsman Wore Spurs by Patricia Potter
Aztec Lady




The Wives of Bowie Stone by Maggie Osborne
Marg




The Bridegroom by Linda Lael Miller
Leslie




Rachel and the Hired Gun
Karen W




Bride of Shadow Canyon by Stacey Kayne (didn't know I had 2 copies so I added it too)
Maered




Dear Penelope by Sharon Ihle
Keira




Touch of Texas by Tracy Garrett
Mari





AND THE GRAND PRIZE

Never Love A Lawman by Jo Goodman

Throughthehaze









So - to all the winners Congratulations and send my your address - email in my profile - and Westerns shall be coming your way

13 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Congrats to all the winners!! Happy Reading ladies... Save a Cowboy... Read a Book!!! I hope you all have a great weekend!

Janet Webb said...

Congratulations to all but especially to Azteclady!! Who won the book I mosted wanted to read :) ... so AZ, in the spirit of all things western, could we do a little horsetrading? AFTER you read the book of course but I'm sure I have a doozie or two you'd love to read :)

azteclady said...

0_0

I won the Patricia Potter?


0_0

Seriously?




*happy dancing like crazy*



*off to email*

Keira Gillett said...

Hurray! Thank you!!! :D Sent you an email! Can't wait to read Dear Penelope.

Karen W. said...

I'm excited to be one of the winners! Thanks so much! I just e-mailed with my address.

Heather D said...

Congrats Winners!

JennJ said...

OOOOO Thank you so much Kristie! I haven't read that one and I can't wait to it looks wonderful! I'm emailing you now!

HUGS!!!!

Hilcia said...

Congratulations to all the lucky ladies! Yee Haw!

Mary G said...

Thanks so much Kristie. Congrats to the other winners!
Ride 'em cowboy!!

CindyS said...

Congrats to all the winners!

CindyS

Rosie said...

Great week of westerns. Great cheeky women doing it. I want to congratulate you for the idea and all of you, Wendy, Sybil and Kristie for entertaining us all for a week with great western recommends and a little history and love for the genre.

Mwah! From another western lover.

orannia said...

Congrats to all the winners and thank you Kristie and co. for a fantastic Great Western Drive :)

Keira Gillett said...

Just finished Dear Penelope - it's very cute and very sweet. Thanks for the fun, lighthearted Western! :D Chocolate stars... grin.