Friday, August 07, 2009

Contest Winnah - A Day Late

I ended up working overtime last night - and then of course there was SYTYCD. Tonight Landscaper Guy came over and then of course there was SYTYCD.

And although I thought they were all cute, the one I found funniest on the "Caption the Cover" contest was


Mary G!!

If you want to send me an email with your address, I have a sharpie pen and and envelope and I can get Lord Ruin off to you in the mail!!


And speaking of SYTYCD - it's getting harder and harder to find clips - Why do they do that - makes for great advertising me thinks. But anyway - here's a routing I really enjoyed



And next week - SYTYCD Canada starts!! Now withdrawl - gotta like that when you're hooked on a reality show.

5 comments:

orannia said...

Congrats Mary G! And thank you Kristie for a great performance.

So, what did landscape guy say? Tomorrow I hope to put up a trellis - nails and I usually don't mix but my boysenberry vine has to climb up something :)

azteclady said...

Congrats, Mary G!

Good seeing you here, Kristie *hug*










Anything in the post yet?

Mary G said...

Thanks so much Kristie. That was so fun. Sounds like you had a busy week. Why are the short work weeks the worst? TGIF

nath said...

Congrats Mary!! :)

So, Kristie, are you happy with who won? I am, I wanted a girl! LOL, although have to say, unexpected LOL :P

and yeah, next week SYTYCD Canada starts and I think it won't be long b4 the americans re-start... You're going to be in SYTYCD bliss!! :P

CindyS said...

Congrats Mary G!

CindyS