Monday, July 02, 2007

There are always exceptions

I've made myself clear on my dislike of man-titty/heaving bosom type covers, but there are always exceptions.

This is one of those exceptions.

'Cause I can be shallow, I know I'll buy this one based on the cover.

Also - she is the perfect example of an author who needs to update her website. I went looking to see more on what the book was about so I could say it's not strictly shallowness. This is the only one I could find and it appears to be 7 YEARS out of date!!



And reason not to feel to shallow - I do have three other of her books. I haven't read them mind you - but I do have them.



'til later

2 comments:

Mailyn said...

Oh that sure is a pretty cover! I am always amazed by people with artistic talents. I wish I could paint like that!

It's beautiful. Now if only the words and the damn author's name weren't in the way. LOL.

Chantal said...

Oh, my. That website is sad.