Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Will he or won't he

We have an appointment today with Dr. Noshow. Will he or won't he live up to his name?

And that would be another noshow.
Huzzah - he get's to keep the nickname I granted him.

Coming up next - review of Crazy Wild and Last Night's Lost

'til later


Tara Marie said...

So does this guy give you an excuse for not showing??

Did I miss Wed. night isn't Lost on tonight? *grin*

Kristie (J) said...

Tara: no - he doesn't show up to give us an excuse. The doctor who shows up in his place is very nice though.
And you're right - Lost is on tonight *grin* I'm just trying to get all us Lost watchers pysched.

CindyS said...

Dr. Noshow blows chunks! At this point, I'm not sure I want you messing with you guys. He's beginning to come off as a quack!

Just finished LOST - squeeeeee!!

CindyS (the long con indeed!)