Saturday, February 18, 2006

The day after the night before

Well, I got 3 hours sleep last night. Playing poker with a lot of women who have never played before can take a loooonnnnnggggg time. I got home at 2:00 am and was too psyched to go to bed right away - had to pick out what books to get with my $100 winnings don't you know. Then I was up at 7:00 which is 2 hours later than my usual wake-up time, so I'm headed for a nice long Saturday nap on a cold and wintery day.

So instead of blogging myself, check out Cindy's blog. She has a most excellent topic.

Night all

Over and out.


'til later

4 comments:

Bob & Muffintop said...

Congratulations on your loot, Kristie! Hope you had a good nap!

Megan Frampton said...

So--spill! What books did you decide to get? Congrats on winning, btw, that is AWESOME!

Kristie (J) said...

I haven't spent it yet - too cold to go out today and I slept for a good deal of it anyway *grin* but - let's see, if I hold on to it for a couple of weeks, there's quite a few I want coming out in March
the latest books by Tara Janzen, JR Ward, Lisa Kleypas, Pamela Clare, I think I'll try PC Cast, Loretta Chase, a JD Robb anthology - and any others that strike my fancy. Shiver in delicious anticipation.

CindyS said...

Is it March yet!!?? I am so spoiling for JR Ward and then there is the Chase and Pamela Clare has a new one! I can't take the excitement!

Sooo, are you addicted to gambling now? It took Bob all of 30 minutes to let me in on my gambling problem. I'd just turn and yell - MORE QUARTERS!! and that was at the country fair where you guide you quarter to a spot that hopefully gets the push bar to push exactly right so you get more money. I was there for an hour before Bob dragged me away.

Glad you had a great night out. I bet it was worth it!

CindyS