Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Last Nights Lost

NOT

First off - it wouldn't be Last Night's Lost 'cause I'm early so it would be tonight's Lost

Second - it was (gee) a repeat (again). Although hopefully
Tara got a chance to see it

Which is actually a good thing because then I would have been torn between watching Lost and Boy's Night on American Idol.

So instead my faves for the next American Idol

First off - the girls



Paris


Mandisa


Kellie


Katharine


Lisa


Now for the guys


Chris


Taylor


Gedeon


Bucky


Ace (and yes, yes, indeed he was just as good to listen to)

I know Keishon is rooting for Paris. And like me she has a soft spot for Taylor Hicks. Looks like it will be a good season!

'til later

*Edited*

OK - so obviously I watched AI last night instead of Lost. - but still in the Lost department, I found this article very interesting.

7 comments:

Mad said...

Thank goodness it was a repeat because I was busy with other things at home and it wasn't until 45 minutes into the show that I realized the DVR wasn't recording and I freaked, thinking that I didn't have room to record it and that's why it wasn't working. :)

Tara Marie said...

Ah, we taped LOST last night, so I can watch it at my leisure. I'm borrowing the first season from my BIL, who borrowed it from another BIL. I can't wait, marathon viewing next week.

*whispering* I don't watch Idol.

Kristie (J) said...

Mad: Don't you just love when things work out that way? I was frantically trying to figure out what to watch. When I realized Lost was a repeat - while normally I would be most annoyed - I was glad to see it was last night! Although I did turn it over during a commercial and was struck by how much they seem to have gotten away from the Monster in the Forest this year. This year - at least lately - doesn't seem to have much of a fear factor going for it.

Tara: Oooh finally getting to watch it are you? You shall have to let me know what you think of The Kiss *grin*. As for AI - every season I think "not gonna watch it, not gonna watch it" but they are very good at getting you sucked in. Obviously - since it outrated both the Grammy's and the Olympics

Erin O'Brien said...

Taylor could be the stand-in for the sexy other man in my novel.

I love him!

Anonymous said...

I didn't miss a minute of American Idol until this year. Not sure why but I just can't bring myself to turn it on...strange?.....of course the Olympics has been great fun! ...........LOST ...Way way too many reruns and its starting to really tick me off.
Deb

ag said...

oh, yes, Paris gets my vote all right. Her voice is simply amazing. Her pedigree is impressive too!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read olympic games Wellbutrin study