Friday, January 26, 2007

I lied!!! I lied!!!

Must! Close! Out! Of! YouTube!
I found this one. I loved this song but just ignore the eyebrows if possible and the oh so obvious job of lip synching - although this is Laura Branningan. I love singing along with this one, but only if the volume is so loud I can't hear me sing.




Then again maybe it isn't really her. I always wondered why she never had any other hits but if that's her and that's the way she really dances - that could answer that mystery!!

2 comments:

Marg said...

I think she had one other hit here...maybe it is Self Control I am thinking of, but this was far and away her biggest hit!

CindyS said...

I think this was the first tape my parents ever bought me. There was another song that I really liked on it but Gloria is a classic!

CindyS