Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Forgot to mention this earlier

I thought it was funny.
I was saying that for the moment I'm sitting next to the office cutie. I was already in when he came in this morning. I smiled and said good morning to him. He said hi back and then looked at me a bit strangely and expectanly. 'What?' I thought to myself. Then he kind of shook himself and said he was sorry - he just wasn't used to anyone saying hi to him without them then wanting him to come to their desk to fix something. I got a chuckle out of that.

'til later

9 comments:

Stacy~ said...

Aw, isn't that sad that no one wants to talk to the office cutie just for the fun of it. Kristie, you are a good woman *g*

Jenster said...

Poor little cute guy. He's lucky you're there!

Mina Wolf said...

Life of a techie :)

nath said...

this happens so often in life that it's quite sad... however, show him better Kristie! :D

Jodi_Lee said...

It's true, techies are the official whipping boys of the corporate world. :( I'm going to get my husband a t-shirt that says "Techies Need Love Too." LOL

Mailyn said...

Just wanted to say hi Kristie!!!!! I missed reading your posts.

I did go back and read all I missed and congrats on the job keeping you! Oh and you are like my mom when it comes to electronic stuff. I don't know how many times I keep having to program the VCR for her! LOL

Anonymous said...

So, should we start sending him cards or something?? That would make him really flustered :)

S.

Another nerd... or atleast that's what my BSc(Eng) degree tells me :)

EL PADRONE said...

Office cutie eh ?

Go and sit on his lap - make his day .

M.

Lori said...

LOL - I can relate! Before he knows it, he'll be talking to people just for the heck of it!