Saturday, August 02, 2008

My final Day at RWA

As I type this, I will be leaving in a few hours to board a plane back home. I would do a post about all my Friday fun at RWA, but with time restraints, I will have to wait till Sunday to give you all the news since I won't arrive home tonight till 9pm EST. In 5 days I have had less that 25 hours of sleep and I AM EXHAUSTED!

Friday was the best day of this conference mainly because of the amount of people I met and interacted with along with the mind blowing signings. I have more than enough books to keep me busy for years. And I am quite proud of myself that I can still fit all that in my suitcases.

So much more to post, and so many pictures. All will be here in a day or two.
And now I say good bye San Francisco, RWA and NEW JERSEY, YOUR GIRL IS COMING BACK TO YOU!!!

AND I WILL HAVE BREAKING DAWN IN MY LITTLE HANDS!!!! WOOT!!!!!!
anybody go to the Midnight parties?

Later Gators. :D

Katiebabs (KB)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for Breaking Dawn also. But I live in Finland so it takes about 1-2 weeks to get my copy :) It's very hard not to read any reviews that are already spreading all over the internet... I hope I'll stay strong! :)

Christine said...

So glad you're home. NJ had been ....errrr... quiet without you. :P

Can't wait to catch up on all the unreported gossip. And see all the uncensored photos. Heh.

Carrie Lofty said...

I'm glad we got the chance to meet in SF. You don't come across as shy as you say you are :)

See you next year, I hope!