Saturday, August 30, 2008

Nalini Singh's Hostage to Pleasure

OK - three in one day - with maybe more.

In my blog hopping I noticed Nalini Singh is holding a contest. How fortuitous since I just picked up Hostage to Pleasure earlier today when I picked up a SECOND copy of Cry Wolf.

Here's how it works:

What do you have to do to enter?

(a) Do a post on your blog, livejournal, myspace, facebook or website etc, where you answer at least one of the questions below. You can do all three questions if you like!
* Which fictional hero (from books, tv, movies...) would you most like to hold hostage?

* Which fictional hero would you most like to be held hostage by?


* Which fictional world would you most like to be held hostage in?
(b) link back to this post & mention the contest
(c) post the cover of Hostage to Pleasure if possible; and

(d) leave a comment here with a link to where you've posted your entry

I think my answers will be pretty much a given since she's allowing us to use fictional characters from TV, Movies - and I have been accused of being a bit - well - obsessed.

* Which fictional hero (from books, tv, movies...) would you most like to hold hostage?
John Thornton of North and South. Then again maybe it might be Guy of Gisborne so I could have my wicked way with him.

* Which fictional hero would you most like to be held hostage by?
John Thornton of North and South.
Then again maybe it might be Guy of Gisborne so he could have my wicked way with me.
Tough decisions both of them.

* Which fictional world would you most like to be held hostage in?
OK - this one takes a bit more thought. I think the answer might be the Starship Enterprise so I could
explore strange new worlds, seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.”
Of course if I were being held hostage I might not get a chance to do those exciting things.


PS - Did I mention that I got a chance to meet her again this year in San Francisco?? Sadly I didn't get much of a chance to talk to her this time round - but I did meet her - AND she remembered me!


5 comments:

little alys said...

Welcome back!!! *hugs*
Ah, you and John Thornton. I really need to watch that movie. :D

SF was one of the best times of my life. *happy sigh*

Kristie (J) said...

Thank you *grin* It's good to be back. Well - kind of. I had a great time and it was great doing all that reading. And I had a most excellent time with Alison and Tanya. And I do have to go back to work tomorrow as well as Monday which is a holiday.

But I did miss all you guys. And yes - you most certainly WILL have to watch it. I will be waiting - heh heh.
And just wait until Washington DC - when we shall have you with us the whole time!!

The Bookworm said...

lol fun answers...especially the star trek one :)

http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

azteclady said...

Welcome back!

You are gonna love Hostage to Pleasure. Srsly, you are.

Unknown said...

That's a pretty neat way to hold a contest.