Friday, August 15, 2008

Guess that book

If you all agree - here's Clue number three

She is the oldest of three sisters and was known as the geeky sister.


~~~~~~~ETA~~~~~~~

That Book has been Guessed by Kristin. It is indeed Getting What You Want by Kathy Love.
I adored this book when I read it and gave it 5 stars. Sadly the next two weren’t as good – for me anyway – and she has since written funny vampire books – which I don’t read. So for me this author full of promise, and maybe she still has it, was a one book wonder, until she switches genres anyway and writes another book as delightful as Getting What You Want – a don’t miss book.

6 comments:

nath said...

Material Girl by Julia London?

Kristie (J) said...

Nath: Nice guess - but nope

Unknown said...

Getting What You Want by Kathy Love?

Kristie (J) said...

Ding, ding, ding, ding. You are correct Kristen. Yeah!! You win!

Kristie (J) said...

And see what happens when I check the blog from work and someone comes to sit next to me? I forget something. Kirstin, if you can email me your snail mail address at jenner2@rogers.com, I will get Tempt me Tonight on it's way to you.
And *gulp* sorry for spelling your name wrong - I'm at work you see and only minutes at a time.

CindyS said...

Congrats Kirstin!

I'm with you Kristie on Kathy Love. I was so burned on the next two that I couldn't continue on.

CindyS