Sunday, August 24, 2008

I am the Poster Child for Being Sick

This has been a weekend from hell for me. Ever since Friday I have felt like a truck hit me. I have the shakes, I have no appetite, my head feels like it is going to fall off, I have vertigo, I can't sleep because my legs hurt like I had a very intense workout and my body feels like a furnace. I wonder if I cracked an egg and placed it on say my back, would it cook?

And I want my mommy. :(

Hopefully by the time I take some antibiotics I will be able to post an all new Monday triple threat review with my fellow Power Puff Girls (Ana and Thea from Book Smugglers) We have planned to review Razor Girl by Marianne Mancusi and I even have a copy to give away. So tune in tomorrow, same bat time same bat channel...

Katiebabs (KB) who hates being sick!!

12 comments:

Wendy said...

Being sick sucks, stay in bed and drink plenty of fluids!

Ana said...

I can't wait to read your review. Mine is done! Thea is still on holidays so it will be a double threat only! LOL.

and honey, I hope you get well soon! *flower*

Brie said...

Being sick really bites. I hope you feel better soon. :)

Kati said...

Awww, feel better toots. Whatcha reading to make it better? Anything yummy? I've read FOUR books this weekend. LOL! I'm a total slug. But I loved each one...amazing, huh?

KT Grant said...

The sad thing is, I haven't wanted to even pick up a book because I am so out of it :(

CindyS said...

I took nighttime drugs for two days - every time I woke up I would take them again. So lots of sleep! I'm better although I get hot flashes that cause sweats etc and sinuses still run but it's tolerable.

Get Well!!

CindyS

Heather Massey said...

I am so sorry to hear you're still sick. Sending get well fairies your way!

sula said...

oh man, that sucks. :( hope you start to feel better. I'm starting to worry...seems like everyone is coming down with something. am i next? *hides*

JenB said...

The achy legs are a fever thing. Take Aleve and drink lots of water.

Poor baby Kate. :(

Stacy~ said...

Katie, I hope you're feeling much better today!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon, KB! :)

~Andrea (RNTV)

KT Grant said...

Thanks everyone! I found out I have a bad lung infection and now taking a lot of meds. Feeling much better today. But I wish I had an appetite and could drink my morning coffee :(