Sunday, September 14, 2008

Stop By and Say Hello **announcement**

By now you have seen my new avatar floating around when I have posted on blogs or on other websites. The avatar is actually part of a bigger picture because I have started my own blog called Babbling About Books, And More!


Today my blog went live and my first welcome post is up. I hope you will stop be and say hello. :D


But Kate, does that mean you will no longer post on Ramblings? I am still here with Kristie, who is really the person responsible for allowing me to speak my mind and grow the confidence and go forth and be my own "Captain". I am still very much her "Wing-Woman". And wait till you see what we have in store this week... heh heh :P



Katiebabs (KB)

3 comments:

Stacy~ said...

Yay, another fun place to visit :)

Anonymous said...

Found you through myfriendamysblog. Love you new blog as well.

Rebekah said...

Congrats on the new place! I'm off to check it out and bookmark it now. :)

RebekahC
littleminx@cox.net