Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hump Day Wednesday Cover Fun!

It is Wednesday, hump day. I am not a big fan of hump day because I am always wishing it was Friday. But for those who are fans, let's give a cheer because I have proclaimed today to be the best, and the "WTF?!" in hump day book covers!

I just had to start with one of my most anticipated books for 2009:
Hope's Folly by Linnea Sinclair (Bantam, Feb 24, 2009) *This is Philip's story*



Does any one think of Batman? The huge b
at looks like the bat sky symbol.


Nothing says romance like a slicked oiled chest, a hawk and
a tiger.


Now, where did I put my car keys? Or, I have to go to th
e bathroom but it is so far away!


How you doin? I tend to bulge in places I shouldn't
because of the tumor on my left side.

Excuse me miss, but can I borrow this blue nightie?


Is he servicing himself??


Katiebabs (KB)

12 comments:

Ana said...

Hope's Folly! Hope's Folly!!!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*is excited*

Carolyn Crane said...

Is that an ARC of hopes folly?

Service call: obviously you don't know the plot of the book or your wouldn't be confused: he's a floating white ring exterminator, and at one sexy lady's home, they have attacked him!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Hope's Folly either, but I do not like that cover. It gels with the others and the reissues of older titles, but the woman's face is just off to me.

Tracy said...

Ok Micah Blue and Service Call are friggin hilarious!

Service Call - Actually I think he's a plumber and just went for some heavy self-petting while looking for the leak in the hot lady's ceiling!

Christine said...

All I want for Christmas is a Vampire.
Because she wants those two front teeth ... eh fangs so badly.

KT Grant said...

OMG Tracy I was drinking some water and couldn't breathe because you comment made me laugh.

JenB said...

LOLOLOL...I love the blue nightie one. You're so silly. :P

sula said...

k, so i totally had to doubletake the cover of 'carnal desires'. looked like the dude had his hand INSIDE his skirt/trousers/whassit and was getting his groove on, if you know what i mean. lol.

Kate said...

Mmmm, nothing like some random tigers to make me giggle.

Tracy said...

OMG Tracy I was drinking some water and couldn't breathe because you comment made me laugh.
I'm here for ya buddy! lol

The Bookworm said...

lol!! that does look like the bat sky symbol. a few of those covers scare me :P
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

"All I Want For Christmas is a Vampire" looks like a FUN book!