Thursday, May 01, 2008

***EXTRA****

Shannon has now hopped on board the Island Express and is bringing her six books to add to the growing pile.

Check and see what she'd decided to share.

Remember it's a big island so there is still lot's more room. Just check which books are already being brought - not to mention the rather odd things that Katie is stashing away on her person and play along!!

And no sooner did I hit post when I discovered another Island Castaway!! Ciaralira (what a pretty name!) is also joining us. She has 3 to switch up though because they are already going to be in the book pile. Hmmmm - I could offer some suggestions *g* 'cause there are a lot more I would have liked to bring!

4 comments:

KT Grant said...

We have rum and a blender, so don't worry ;)

Carolyn Crane said...

Hey KB: my emails keep bouncing back to you. But I sent one this morning about an idea for the hero draft. To you, Kristie, too, but yours didn't bounce.

KT Grant said...

CJ: That was happening to me and Sula a few days ago. Let me try and email you again and see of there is anymore bouncing going on :)

Kristie (J) said...

I had mine bounce to Kate! I tried a couple of times last night and I don't think they made it through.