Congrats to you Casee!!
I love this book to pieces. In fact I think it's the standard by which I judge all her books. She's come 'oh so very close' with a couple, the Blair/Wyatt books in particular, but none has quite caught my fancy like ATN. I think it's the washroom scene that does it.
Here are the rest of the clues
5. She has loved him for years
6. He hates getting his hair cut
7. She takes a big chance and moves back to her home town
8. He is not happy about it but can’t resist her
9. She is looking for clues to a mystery that happened years ago between her mother and his father
I figure just about everyone would have guessed it by then.
I'll have a new book to guess and a new book to give away starting Monday
Casee, if you email me your address, I'll get it in the mail to you in the next couple of days.