Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm still around - but

I've been busy reading and I don't have a whole lot to blog about. I'm reading four books at the moment,

a reread of Lady of Desire








In The Dark by Marlis Melton








Rising Wind by Cindy Holby








Spirited Away by Cindy Miles








I just finished Caressed by Ice so I need to write up my thoughts on that one.

I've also been on a bit of a book buying binge.





















Plus - I've been thinking up clues for the next Guess That Book - coming tomorrow.

So that's what I've been up to

Now - back to the books

'til later

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I liked Spirited Away. Hope you do too. It was simple and cute.

I'm reading Caressed by Ice right now.

Kristie (J) said...

Nicole: So far I'm liking Spirited Away. It's one of those books I was reading, put down somewhere and then couldn't remember where I put it. With so many book to read, rather than drive myself crazy looking for it, I started another one. But then I found it again :)
And I quite enjoyed Caressed by Ice.

nath said...

:) When you're done reading, could you post a review of Spirited Away... another book that I've been eyeing... :D by the way, Spirited Away is a time-traveling book right?

and wow, that's quite a lot of buying :D I wish I could go on a binge as well :)

Kristie (J) said...

Nath: Nope - it's not a TT, it's a ghost story. Since a good ghost romance is few and far between, when you find a good one, it's a real treat. I'm not that far into it but it is a treat so far. I will do a review when I'm finished - just for you *huge grin*

Chantal said...

I read Spirited Away (reviwed it, too)
Hey, do you see the bandaids on the cover model??