Monday, September 24, 2007

Guess That Book

OK - this is a bit different. I did get this one in Dallas, but had Ms. Stuart sign it and then I gave it to Cindy - being the fan girl she is. Then I thought I didn't have a copy of my own so went out and bought one. But I did have a copy. So - three copies later, I have an extra one. Again, I haven't read it yet so can't say for sure, but I'm sure Cindy loved it and I saw good buzz on it.




And in other news, Robin really saved my bacon. I completely forgot it was my turn to post at Readers Gab at Access Romance this week. So she wonderfully came to my rescue. Be sure to check out Part II of her post.

'til later

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Good timing. I was just reading this book today on the airplane. I have to say...I think I've read better by Ms. Stuart. But I DO like that we get a hero who is at least half-Japanese. I'm all for more diversity.

In other news, I am now in Canada. :) Hello Ottawa.

Kristie (J) said...

Sula: Welcome to Canada :) I bet it's gorgeous in Ottawa right now. The trees are just starting to turn here, but I imagine they're in full bloom there now.
As for this one, I wasn't as keen on the second one as the first so I suppose I haven't read it yet because I wasn't sure how I'd feel about it. Plus, I have Too Damn Books to read.

Anonymous said...

Ottawa is lovely. The trees are turning all kinds of pretty colors. I have a little free time this morning, so I'm going out for a walk. Going to the Byward Market. :)

Enjoying watching TV en francais too. I learned it while in Mali, so I always like the chance to update my mad skilz. lol. Although the quebecois accent makes me giggle.

I think I'll save the last few chapters of Ice Blue for my next plane ride. The cover is nice enough to carry anywhere. *g*

Kristie (J) said...

I hear you about the cover! I wonder why it is the book I'm in the mood to read often has one that I wouldn't be all the comfortable to be seen reading in public ;-)

nath said...

Kristie, I've been wondering... can we play even though we already have the book that's the prize?

Kristie (J) said...

Nath: I don't see why not *g*. If you already have it you could re-prize it :) or give it to a friend. And since I get to make the rules, if I say why not, then why not *chuckle*

CindyS said...

Read and loved!

CindyS