Wednesday, July 30, 2008

RWA - Day 3

Kristie Here

The fun has begun!!!!!
I was on my way to the elevator when I door opened in front of me. I looked up and yelled out Jill Monroe!!!! Gena Showalter!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH. Then I collapsed on the wall. This was my poor imitation of their hilarious Kresley Cole.
I was half serious though - what a thrill to see them. I adore their Author talk to Author videos. And guess what - they look and sound exactly like they do in their videos. And Jill's voice did NOT give me a headache.

Then Rosie, Sula, Alice, Kate, Lisabea and I went to breakfast with the cute and adorable Angie of Evil Editor/Wonderful Mommy. (I don't linking but I'm on a laptop with no mouse and I'm not used to working without a mouse.

More to come later
Right now we are all back in the room talking sex and books!!! Good conversation.


Christine said...

Did Gena ask you what your favorite Gena Showalter book is??!? ;)

So glad you girls are having such a great time!

Katie(babs) said...

LOL; No, she didn't. And my mind drew a blank when it came to her recent titles. I said it was His Darkest Kiss - but I have that Horrible Feeling that that wasn't the title!

Tracy said...

LOL - too funny KB. (I think it's THE Darkest Kiss) :)