Wednesday, April 27, 2005

OK - I gotta do this

American Idol non watchers can skip this post

I just turned off the TV and American Idol results show. I must say I was rather shocked at the outcome. As you know I didn't get to watch it last night but hope is coming. Right "Gladys"?

If you want to know the winner, hold mouse over next line.
But Constantine?????? Now I'm not a great Constantine fan, but he is worth watching for the cheese factor alone and I seriously thought he would go much further.

And who the hell keeps voting for Scott Savol. He is one hell of a scary looking dude man. I can't believe he was in the top three. It must be the underground anti American Idol faction that does the voting for him.

And what (again) was up with Paula???? Crying? The rumors must be true.

And is it just me, or is Bo Bice getting hotter each week. Oh man I love that scruffy look he's got going!

And oh my,,,,,, they replayed "the KISS" on Lost. sigggggghhhhhh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kiss from Lost ... sigh ... LOVE it.

Anonymous said...

I find Paula and Randy's comments are always the same. I'm not a Simon fan but he's way more on the money.

DP