Thursday, February 18, 2021

Things may be looking a different for a bit here

 






I'm thinking this is going to be a work in progress.  Like the rising of a phoenix from the ashes, 

now that I'm back, the blog needs a new look.  The only trouble is I don't know what the heck I'm doing.  I like the picture I found, it feels like two friends drinking tea and discussing romance novels and love in general and the latest trend in book covers, what do they think of Bridgerton, all those kinds of things.  

But during the renovations I somehow seem to have lost the name.  And I want different colours - more along the pastel end of the colour spectrum.  So it's going to be an ongoing work in progress until I get it looking the way I'm picturing it.




1 comment:

Wendy said...

Yeah, it always takes more time than you think when you start tinkering with your template. I feel like I need a refresh on my own blog and...meh. I'm not motivated enough yet.