Friday, November 21, 2008

Some Friday pic's - A gypsy routine - mmmmmm

(Click in pics for better view)Allie - from a dainty ballerina to this. She's great


Ahhh - all that passion *shiver*


See why he's been getting some of my votes? And damn can he dance too!!


I just have to keep posting these *g*


Lisa is now my girl!!


Miles - a dancer who has really grown as a dancer


Vincent and Lisa - They are great together


But now Vincent is gone - our great loss


There's nothing like a guy and his cape


I only wish that were my hand


Arassay - see - she's totally gorgeous


And now she's gone!!


Nico and Arassay once again. What a great couple they are!



And here they all are together - before the bomb dropped


2 comments:

Stacy~ said...

I don't watch DWTS here in the states, but I have to admit, the gypsy routine looks really cool. I love the costumes, and srsly, after reading Kleypas' SMAS, I definitely get the appeal ;)

Kristie (J) said...

heh heh heh Stacy: It's a look I can really get into too!
In fact most of the group routines have 'looks' I can get into ;-)