Friday, November 21, 2008

The Romance Novel per Uncyclopedia

The sequel to "Stop Doing That!" (from Uncyclopedia)
We all have heard of Wikipedia, but have you heard of Uncyclopedia? I never had till soon to be publisher author for Signet Eclipse, Sara Lindsey brought the website to my attention.

She sent me the link for their definition of what a Romance novel is:

The Romance novel is the highest form of literary masterworks that fiction has ever known. It at once probes the dewy moistness of plot, while it throbs with purpose, knowing no bounds in which its authors will stop to please sate their gentle reader, all for the affordable price of just $3.95 at better drug and discount stores near you.

Apparantly, they know their facts, very well *G*

Katiebabs (KB)

1 comment:

Carolyn Crane said...

I ran across Uncyclopedia for another term, and I was like, WTF? It is SO weird!!