Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Another one bites the dust

Yes, we have us another Quester!! Stacy of Stacy's Place on Earth has a wonderful review of Broken Wing up!! Be sure to Check It Out!

Now back to reading since the damn has broke!


*****ETA******

And then we have Wendy's view of it. While not as flattering as Stacy's *g* she did do a good job in her review and yes - I'm still talking to her (heh heh heh) but I do disagree (most respectfully *g*) with her on one point in the comments ;-)

Once again we see that we are all different in our reading tastes and Vive la Différence!

2 comments:

azteclady said...

Oh I'm so glad the dam has broken!

Back in March I had an eleven day no desire to read spell, and I'm still traumatized 0_0

Welcome back to reading, Kristie, you've been missed!

Kwana said...

I finished Broken Wing over the holiday. I'm torn over it. I'll have my thoughts up soon. I'm reading Seduce Me at Sunrise right now another tortured hero. I may do a comparison. I wasn't crazy for Broken Wing although I did enjoy it. It was high and low for me. I'm like Wendy on quite a few points although not as strong as her. I'd recommend it.