Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I was going to do this last night

Well in fact I did do it last night - I mean I'm doing it now and it's actually tonight but I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning to post it - then I know Katie has something special coming later today (or really tomorrow because right now when I'm doing this post it's tonight - but you will be reading it tomorrow for me or today for anyone reading it now)

Anyway I was so excited I couldn't help posting - but didn't want to take away from the deserted island excitement - but I have my own personal exciting news.

SQUUEEEEEEEEE - LOOK AT WHAT I WON!!! Six - count 'em SIX Westerns. I'll be howdy m'ams like there's no tomorrow!! And Wendy says they are Very Good!!

And in other news - I think all us Crusaders need to go and offer *cough* encouragement to Rosario. She's read the book - now she just needs to see the series. And maybe, just maybe once she does, she will steal that life size poster of Guy for me.


sula said...

wow, six? what a coincidental number? maybe you can have them airlifted to the desert island. heh.

hope they're good! enjoy! :)

Jill D. said...

Wow, you lucky dog you! I just bet you are in hog heaven! Happy reading!

Katie(babs) said...

You lucky woman you!! :D

azteclady said...

Congrats again, you lucky woman!

(I'm feeling slightly greenish with envy, but happy for you all the same :grin: )

Tracy said...

Six Westerns? Wow - Congrats!!

Wendy said...

Kristie: This is a weird series for me to recommend mainly because book one is my least favorite. Ha! But they really are fantastic, as it follows the stories of 6 men. So it's like reading a saga in bite-size pieces. Do keep me posted - I hope you enjoy them!

(And for the record, the last three books are my favorites, and I have a soft spot for the hero in book three).

Dev said...

Congratulations on the win, Kristie :-)