Monday, March 26, 2007

Dancing with the Stars - Week 2

I should have been writing. I should have been doing housework. I should have gone walking with my neighbour. I should be in bed now. I didn't do many of those things and obviously I'm not. What I did do though was watch Dancing with the Stars - my reality TV show. There are still to many to go through them all so instead I'll just be brief.


Best of the Night
Laila Ali and Max
She is just amazing! (and he's not so bad either!)









Worst of the Night
Shandi Finnessy and Brian
She might not be the worst dancer but I really don't like her *shudder*








Cutest of the Night
Billy Ray Cirus and Karina
I'm shallow, I know, but I just think he's hawt - and so out of his element








Most inspiring of the Night
Heather Mills and Jonathan
She was just amazing. She wowed me. And I'm still on Paul's side though








Honourable Mention of the Night
Apolo Anton Ohno and Julianne
They look so cute together and he can really dance!








Dancer whose body I would kill to have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edyta Sliwinska








'til later

4 comments:

dancechica said...

I actually caught some of DWTS last night including Laila Ali and Max's performance. They were great! Laila Ali is so confident! (Though I guess she has to be in her profession, lol.) Watching the good dancers on this show always makes me want to try out ballroom dancing. I've never tried it before!

Kristie (J) said...

DC: it does look fun doesn't it? And with the other styles of dance you've tried *still smiling over the pole dancing lesson* I think you probably would enjoy it!! It certainly looks like good exercise. Now the thing would be to get the 'right' dancing partner - someone like say oh Max ;)

Anonymous said...

Whew I thought for a second you wanted a body like John Ratzenburger.

Sister Nancy

Kristie (J) said...

Nance: What??? You don't think I don't mean Johnnie?