Sunday, March 25, 2007

Books, Books, Wonderful Books


I was out today and *ahem* just happened to stop at a couple of stores. The first one was for a few groceries. They also have a small books section with less expensive books whereupon I picked up this little gem.
The Trickster by Kathleen Nance.

Where is she anyway? I really enjoy her books but she hasn't had a new one since Jigsaw.

Chapters was on the way home so how could I refuse? Even though Brent was at the house - he was busy anyway playing on my computer. I was hoping against hope to see The Leopard Prince on the shelves but alas it was not to be. And neither was Ice Blue, even though Cindy has her copy now.

But all was not lost.
I found a few other goodies to tide me over
and soothe my disappointment.
Ones such as Tough Enough by Michele Albert.




And then there were a couple of real squeals of deals
The Price of Pleasure and The Captain of all Pleasures by Kresley Cole - both on for $5.99 (Thank you Pocket Books)


And last but not least, I got this one. I wasn't planning on getting it, but it's getting great reviews.

And The He Kissed her by Laura Lee Guhrke


And now I still have at least two more I have to get! And that's not looking at the rest of my "have to get in May" books

'til later

4 comments:

nath said...

Hey kristie :D

great buys, again :D You're lucky! i go into bookstore lately and I'm like: no... no... no... can't find anything T_T by the way, And then He kissed her is really good! You're going to love it!

C2 said...

I loved Kathleen Nance! Hmmm...I had forgotten about her. Too bad she's dropped into the ether. :o(

I read the Gurkhe book (my first by her) - I liked it enough that I'm going to check out her backlist. After you read the book, let me know what you thought.

~ames~ said...

I bought those Kresley Coles on my last venture to the book store. I loved how cheap they were. LOL Of course I'm not going to be able to read them anytime soon. :P

Rosario said...

I've been wondering the same thing about Nance. Her website is woefully out of date, and it's been a long time since her last.

And talk about a coincidence... I just got my latest M-Bag this morning, and The Trickster was one of the books in it!