Friday, January 26, 2007

When I can't think of anything else to write about

I'm an 80's kind of girl music wise. I'd thought I'd share one of my favourite songs. Now I've had this CD for ages and I've always loved this song, but because I think at times I lived in a cave, I had never seen the video for it before. I had heard it was pretty hot - but to me that was only a rumour.

Well thanks to the world of YouTube, I finally got to see it and guess what - it appears the rumour is true!

Grab an ice cube or ten, sit back and enjoy one of my tunes

4 comments:

meljean brook said...

Another soundtrack song *g*

This is the video that made me want to be Helena Christiansen and run around in men's underwear.

Kristie (J) said...

Isn't she gorgeous??? I have about 4 of Chris Issaks CD's but this is my favourite song.

CindyS said...

I remember seeing this video in my teens and being floored. I just wanted to watch it over and over again - I'm not so big on the song nowadays but I did like it when it was out.

CindyS

Anonymous said...

This was about the sexiest thing I'd ever seen on TV, back in the day. I grew up in a *very* religious household, and had just never seen anything like this before! To this day when I hear the song, I get goosebumps ... ;p

— Bonz