Monday, July 03, 2006

A Pirate's Life for me

Now that we're into the final countdown for that much anticipated movie - and I think we all know what that is - AAR has an excellent At The Back Fence segment this week. And before that Sybil was asking for pirate rec's. Of course a real pirate named Suisan showed up in her comment section.
For those who have never read a pirate romance - well they are one of my favourite genres :) so if your looking for a good discussion or some good rec's visit either Sybil or AAR.

'til later

5 comments:

sybil said...

Hey I haven't read this atbf, so thanks for pointing the way!

Mailyn said...

love pirates! ok, the best pirate books EVER have to be Sabatini's and Salgari's hands down!!!!

Rowena said...

I haven't read many pirate stories, only one that I can recall, and that was a Pirates Love or something by Johanna Lindsey and I must admit, even though I didn't really care for the story, I WAS crushing on Captain Tristan after reading the book.

Tara Marie said...

I do love a good pirate tale, though I don't normally search for them. There were several listed in the ATBF post that I'll be looking for.

Kristie (J) said...

Sybil: you are most welcome. I'm really enjoying this topic *g*

Mailyn: I haven't read Salgari but I have read (and loved) Sabatini's

Dylan: well we will have to get you started! I have lots of recs

Tara: I saw a couple there that I haven't read either. Now I have a list. Gotta love that.