Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ann Aguirre Meet and Greet










What was originally just two people getting together, grew to over fifteen! Last night Ann Aquirre (I felt up her pink Juicy purse) met with her fans, authors, and various bloggers from the tri-state NYC area. We got together for BBQ, margaritas, laughs and of course to talk about books! To help document the night, I had my digital camera to take some picture (until my battery died). But, there were others with cameras! Morgan Doremus, who writes articles for the Romance Times and will be attending RWA next week as part of the press crowd, made sure her camera was ready to go and passed some of these along! What a wonderful night to be surrounded by a wonderful group of lovely ladies! :D




SB Sarah/ Christine & Amy/ Marisa O'Neil, Morgan Doremus & Maria Lokken/
Leanna Hieber & NY RWA Chapter President Elizabeth Mahon

Katie(babs) who really looks much better than this! *at least my boobs look big in my t-shirt*

16 comments:

Holly said...

OMG! How fun! I'm super jealous! What great pics.

Sarai said...

ohhhh paint me jealous OMG I'm glad you had fun!!!!

Kati said...

Sooo jealous that y'all got to meet up, especially w/Ann and SB Sarah, who I think is like one of the smartest chicks in romance.

Also LOVE the M's, aren't they fabulous!

Sounds like a terrific night of BIG fun!

KT Grant said...

I wish all my other lovely ladies of the blog world could have been there! We would need a bigger table and more fishbowl margaritas to drink!

Anonymous said...

How totally fun! Oh how I wish I could have been there! I bet Ann is a blast!!!

Megan Frampton said...

You do look a lot better in person, KB. See you next week in SF (and I snagged the pic of me for my own blog, I actually look okay in it!)

Kwana said...

It looks like a fab time. I'll see lots of you in San Fran next week!

Leanna Renee Hieber said...

It was SO great meeting you guys, I had such a lovely time. And Kristie, from seeing your profile, North and South is one of my favorite movies ever too, I love your Richard Armitage profile photo, YUM.

nath said...

Awww, lucky!!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun :D

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

Great meeting you Katie, and I hope to hoist another large one with you and all the other Richard Armitage lovers in San Fran next week!

KT Grant said...

Megan: You are welcome to take any pictures you want :D. I think you and Liz look great in that one!

Kwana: Definitely!!

Leanna and Elizabeth: Kristie and I will welcome you to the crusade :D

Nath: Wish you could have been there!

azteclady said...

Envy.

Me.

Drowning in it.


And on top of that, you are gorgeous, katie(babs)

Bitch

KT Grant said...

AL: As I sat drinking my huge ass margarita, you were on my mind, seriously. Yup, and I am sticking to that!

Tracy said...

Wow it looks like you guys had a really great time. Yes, jealousy overtakes my body! :)

CindyS said...

Yep, jealous is the name of the game. Too many cool people at that table!!

CindyS

Rosie said...

I adored GRIMSPACE. I can't wait for the next book. I want all the juicy deets see you in SF.