Thursday, May 15, 2008

Round Six -- There will be a slight delay

For those turning in - nope you're not wrong - it's time for Katie and me to host the DIK Hero Draft.


But


I can't get on the internet at work for any length of time and when I do, I have to keep the screen as minimized as I can make it.

So


It would be like hosting a party that I can't attend.So instead we are taking a break for a day. I'm off tomorrow and Katie doesn't have the same problems I do - so DIK Hero Draft Pick Party Time is tomorrow at our place!!

In the meantime feel free to talk trade or picks or anything else you would talk about until the hosts arrive!

Either that or we can start tonight when I get home from work! That's up for discussion too!


(and yes - feel free to laugh at the very stupid picture above - I did when I saw it - I howled)

12 comments:

Christine said...

Sounds good to me! Start later this evening or tomorrow morning... either way is fine by me!

Bridget is first up, and she's a Cali girl.... she'll probably be around to start the round tonight.

Have a great day, Kristie! =)

Kristie (J) said...

Thanks Chris! I feel bad - but I hate like hell to miss party time. I've missed so much of it at other's blogs and it would be even worse when we are the hosts of this round :(
Damn Work anyway
Well I don't really mean that as I love my job - but *sigh* it interrupts.

KT Grant said...

I need to go get more rum, smokes and some sexin going on.
Ohhh Rehv, Diaz, Alex.. Sully....

lisabea said...

This is good cuz I have to work on my wip today and buy groceries and rl stuff.

thank god.

Kati said...

Works for me. I need a breather.

Shannon said...

Ooh, ooh! Let's start tonight. :) Late night sexin' is good.

I guess this is good, really. I can be a responsible teacher and actually... teach.

sula said...

all i can say is...

THANK GOD!

no seriously. between work and classes, I have no time to keep up with 300+ comments at a time. lol. A break is sorely needed. Besides, it gives more time to plan our next picks. heh.

oh kristie, I have plans to sit down and watch N&S with my BF soon. I warned him that I was gonna force him to see the whole thing. heh. We'll see how it goes. ;)

KT Grant said...

JOHN= HAWT NECK
GUY= HAWT WAXED CHEST

Tracy said...

Anytime you want to start - today...tomorrow - fine by me. I might actually accomplish something at work today. What a concept.

Tracy said...

Ok - I think there's something wrong with me - hey! no snarky comments! I keep hopping online to check blogs expecting there to be dik picks. duh! I really need a life...

Sarai said...

Well crap no internet tonight so hopefully I will be up tomorrow. If not let me know and I will email my pick to Katie.

Shannon said...

hello?


::crickets chirp::

Anyone around? I am procrastinating doing grades and you are all too quiet. What happened? Where are you? Come chat with me!!!