Thursday, July 02, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance

So - I've been watching and loving this show. They are such a talented group of dancers, I hate so see any of them leave.

Alas though - there is no Nico types.

But for those fellow Nico fans, such as Carrie - you can see he did away with the Mohawk. I kind of miss it :-(









I LOVE Enya and this was from a few weeks ago and is probably my favourite so far. Sadly, both Asuka and Vitolio are gone now *sigh*





Here is another one I quite enjoyed


And I always love the group dances


And I think Randi and Evan are adorable


(you can tell I just hit the motherload on YouTube *g*)
(really this is just and excuse to post pics of Nico)

4 comments:

nath said...

Nico was in Canada's Day show in Ottawa :) He danced while someone was singing.

This was a good routine, but I think that what attracts the people most is Vito's story. ah well.

Carrie Lofty said...

Mohawk! Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!

I'm so sad now. Dammit.

Kristie (J) said...

Carrie: There, there, there. I know, I KNOW (((((hugs)))) the mohawk - it is no more. But he can still dance. And he still looks good. And we still have YouTube.

Nath: I love Vitorio's story and I'm so sad he's gone.
I watched (and suffered through the Jonas brothers *shudder*) the video awards show for a glimpse of Nico and Natalie and they were on so briefly :-(

~ames~ said...

I am watching this season of SYTYCD but I'm not as invested in it as I have been in the past. I think because no one stands out as a definite fave for me. I like too many of them. LOL