Friday, July 17, 2009

We interrupt this program

Even though I'm in the middle of par-tey city here where free book are starting to flow like hot cakes (yea - I'd hate me too with that kind of statement) to bring you news of great importance...

Fellow Crusaders - a new Crusader has joined our ranks!!!!!

Monroe With a Twist has just finished watching North and South. Naturally she LOVED it. And as has happened so many times, it looks like she's not satisfied watching it just the one time - she now wants her own copy.

So go drop in and welcome our newest Crusader to the ranks of those whose aim is to get every romance reader who loves romance (which would be all of us) to watch this. And just so you know that I'm 'workin' it - I was chatting up this myself with Elizabeth Hoyt last night and she promised me she would watch it.



6 comments:

Monroe Dawson said...

LOL! Kristie your SO FUNNY! How did I know you'd blog about me watching the movie ;op But ya your TOTALLY RIGHT! It was so wonderful and let me tell you the last 30-45mins I was squealing and squirming on my couch! lol LOVED IT...OH and Mike totally watche dit with me! lol I think he secretly enjoyed it too!

Marg said...

I tried to leave a comment on Monroe's blog but I was having trouble so I will just say welcome to the Crusaders to Monroe here!

Monroe Dawson said...

Marg-
Thx...I feel so welcome! lol If you have anymore problems posting to my blog look on the right side bar for help. Its been happening lately and IDKY. :o)

Michelle Styles said...

I stopped by to see the coverage of the RNA National but noticed the whole N&S crusade thing.
Have you seen the Richard Armitage interview? http://vulpeslibris.wordpress.com/2009/07/08/in-conversation-with-richard-armitage/

Anyway, I am firmly on the side of N&S is fantastic and a must watch. There again, Mrs Gaskell rocks.

Kristie (J) said...

Michelle!! Thanks for the link. What a fascinating interview though I did get quite a shock!! Robin Hood, Season 3 hasn't played here so I didn't know you know what which I won't say.
And since I found your post on it - this makes you too a Crusader!! Welcome to the Crusade - even though I didn't know it but you are a long standing member *g*

Marg said...

I must have your wrong email address! I sent you an email to the one you have on your contact page last week with the link. Very interesting interview indeed!