Saturday, July 11, 2009

I shouldn't be here!

No, I shouldn't! I should be doing laundry. I got up early to start it. I should be getting my toenails and fingernails painted and my eyebrows waxed. I should be at the bank getting some more US currency. I should be cleaning kitty litter. I should be doing a post for Access Romance 'cause I'm up on Monday.

I should be doing any or all of things but I'm almost frozen with excitement. I wish I had Samantha's magic nose and I could just wiggle it and all would be done. But it seems the more excited I get, the more frozen I get. I wish it were the other way around!!

dancing tiggerdancing tigger


Mary G said...

That's funny Kristie. I wanted to be Samantha too. That was one of my favourite shows. Hey you're entitled to be this excited. I'm excited for you!

MsMoonlight said...

LOL I just did a post a few days ago about wishing I was Samantha!


lisabea said...



Lea said...

LOL!! Kristie, you have fun lady!!! Enjoy every minute of that excitment and your trip!!

We will be waiting for updates from the RWA!!


AnimeJune said...

As someone who also has to share the excruciating experience of having her face caterpillars tamed, I extend a virtual hand to hold as it's getting done. Godspeed, *lol*

I'm packing today. I have kind of the reverse reaction to excitement - I want to plan everything way too far in advance.

nath said...

LOL, just enjoy the excitement, seriously :)

Me, before a trip, I always dread it and I don't want to go ^_^;

As long as you get everything done, Kristie :) Doesn't matter if you get frozen :P

Barbara said...

LOL!! Kristie. I shouldn't be here either ;)

Amy said...

Kristie, this was all in preparation for RWA, right? I'll be at the book signing and I'm hoping to get to meet you and, hopefully, other bloggers. I won't be there for the whole conference, but I seriously cannot wait for Wednesday!

CindyS said...

I'm like Nath but that wouldn't be a surprise. I'm excited for you and I bet most of those things are now done!