Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ack! They're stacking up!!

My second post at DIK will be posted later today and my March Reread book too!! I was on the late shift last night and then there was 2 hours of Dancing With the Stars. I wasn't going to watch it this season but I watched the first episode and *sigh* got hooked. Plus it's the newest water cooler show. And then of course to satisfy the shallow me - there is Gilles and Cheryl - can one say YOWZERS!!!

Why oh why do they put them on near the end??? I guess it's to keep audience attention. It certainly keeps mind *huge wink* They got a Well Deserved 30 last

One down - one to go. Part II of what makes a book a keeper for me is now up


My Blog 2.0 (Dottie) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Blog 2.0 (Dottie) said...

Hi Kristie!

I'm trying not to get stuck into the shows...hope it works. I watch some TV, mostly movies, but I love the CSI's and Ghost Whisperer, if I watch one, I have to watch them all.
Trying to go cold turkey, but the withdrawal isn't so good.

Dottie :)

Princess Allie said...

Gilles is hot. I'm not a betting woman, but I think it's going to be him and the gymnist in the end. I saw Gilles last dance. HELLO! I'm also shocked by Lil' Kim.

Kristie (J) said...

Princess Allie: Hello!!
"I'm not a betting woman, but I think it's going to be him"
LOL - I'm not either but just today the woman who sits beside me and I became a couple. She wants Melissa to win and I want Gilles. I suggested betting $5,000 but we settled for a muffin and a coffee *g* And I did want to post the one he did last night - SWOONINGLY good wasn't it - WOA MAMA but I posted this about 1 minute before I had to leave for work and the only one I could find on YouTube was very fuzzy. Plus I really like this song *g*

Dottie: :-) I used to be able to say I didn't watch much TV - but I seem to keep adding shows - or at least parts of shows. *sigh*.

orannia said...

We have Dancing with the Stars on here too at the moment (the NZ version though). I just love the judges :)