Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ack! They're stacking up!!

My second post at DIK will be posted later today and my March Reread book too!! I was on the late shift last night and then there was 2 hours of Dancing With the Stars. I wasn't going to watch it this season but I watched the first episode and *sigh* got hooked. Plus it's the newest water cooler show. And then of course to satisfy the shallow me - there is Gilles and Cheryl - can one say YOWZERS!!!



Why oh why do they put them on near the end??? I guess it's to keep audience attention. It certainly keeps mind *huge wink* They got a Well Deserved 30 last
night!!

~~~UPDATE~~~
One down - one to go. Part II of what makes a book a keeper for me is now up

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Kristie!

I'm trying not to get stuck into the shows...hope it works. I watch some TV, mostly movies, but I love the CSI's and Ghost Whisperer, if I watch one, I have to watch them all.
Trying to go cold turkey, but the withdrawal isn't so good.

Dottie :)

Princess Allie said...

Gilles is hot. I'm not a betting woman, but I think it's going to be him and the gymnist in the end. I saw Gilles last dance. HELLO! I'm also shocked by Lil' Kim.

Kristie (J) said...

Princess Allie: Hello!!
"I'm not a betting woman, but I think it's going to be him"
LOL - I'm not either but just today the woman who sits beside me and I became a couple. She wants Melissa to win and I want Gilles. I suggested betting $5,000 but we settled for a muffin and a coffee *g* And I did want to post the one he did last night - SWOONINGLY good wasn't it - WOA MAMA but I posted this about 1 minute before I had to leave for work and the only one I could find on YouTube was very fuzzy. Plus I really like this song *g*

Dottie: :-) I used to be able to say I didn't watch much TV - but I seem to keep adding shows - or at least parts of shows. *sigh*.

orannia said...

We have Dancing with the Stars on here too at the moment (the NZ version though). I just love the judges :)