Sunday, October 14, 2007

Let's hope we don't get to eleven - Here's Clue #7

This contemporary book and its sequel were a departure for the author better know for her Westerns and later, when she switched publishers, her English Historicals


Wendy said...

Hard Lovin' Man by Lorraine Heath. And here's the sad thing - still haven't read it! It's in the TBR.

Kristie (J) said...

Ding Ding Ding - You are correct! Hard Lovin' Man is the book.
And - Wendy, Wendy, Wendy.
This really is a great book - although some readers have issues with it - I won't say anything more - but I understood ;) Criptic aren't I?

Wendy said...

I know, I know. I've picked it up a dozen times and then (for reasons that escape me now) I always seem to put it back in the TBR in favor of something else. Bad Wendy!

Dev said...

Yay, I'm so glad somebody finally got this one! I haven't read this either ~ I have lots of Lorraine Heath in the TBR, but haven't read any yet.

Congrats, Wendy!

CindyS said...

Ah, I've only read her historicals which I loved! Congrats Wendy!